Paris 8 Saint-Denis University
2, Rue de la Liberté — 93526 Saint-Denis
15, Rue Chassagnolle — 93260 Les Lilas
La Générale Nord-Est
14, Avenue Parmentier — 75011 Paris
This series of workshops opens a space of experimentation of the forms of the spoken intervention, the circulation of the speech and the experience of the listening (the intervention, the free discussion, the interview, the reading and the other more experimental forms), exploring the modalities of radio production and the oral archive, as they relate to both literary origins from different contexts, and politics in a more subjective sense, with art and media when they take an analysis of the forms of production and reception.
We claim that political experimentation is at the same time a sensible, emotional, and relational experimentation and that there are no boundaries between the languages that are able to understand its movement, or to invent it.
- Janvier 5 2017 — Paris 8 Saint-Denis University, The Hall Room: Political studies in Palestine and Kurdistan
- February 2 2017 — Paris 8 Saint-Denis University, The Hall Room: Transnational feminisms
- March 2 2017 — Paris 8 Saint-Denis University, Room A070: Political studies in Kurdistan and Mexico
- April 6 2017 — Khiasma Space: What is a group?
- June 1 2017 — Paris 8 Saint-Denis University, The Hall Room: Political studies in Palestine and Kurdistan
- February 2 2018 – Paris 8 Saint-Denis University: In Nabi Saleh
- February 3 2018 — La Générale Nord-Est: What's in a group?
- March 7 2018 — La Générale Nord-Est: East of Damas
- June 6 2018 — La Générale Nord-Est: Loud voices, or the oral history of the present
- July 7 2018 — La Générale Nord-Est: Loud voices (following)
With the interventions and participations of:
Pavel Abushkin / Rojda Alaç / Baker Algado / Majd Al-Dik / Serdar Ay / Mehtap Ayik / Paola Bacchetta / Jean-Baptiste Bayle / Norah Benarrosh-Orsoni / Bahija Benkouka / James Billong / Magdalena Brand / Lola Casamitjana / Alexandra Dols / Victor Donati / Arnaud Elfort / Leila Elyaakabi / Rolando Espinosa / Sophia Djitli / Jules Falquet / Camille Fauroux / Clotilde Fauroux / Emmanuel Ferrand / Eva Gaud / Marc Hakim / Amel Hamlaoui / Mouayia Hammoud / Hapuc Hernández / Remi Hess / Naïssam Jalal / Gerdel Jons / Attendi Joyce / Judith Kan / Naji El Khatib / Yasmina Kebbab / Amir Kianpour / Fatma Çıngı Kocadost / Léopold Lambert / Samuel Leroux / Rania Madi / Bahar Majdzadeh / Fallon Mayanja / Olivier Marboeuf / Simon Marini / Elsa Martineau / Saïmir Mile / Emmanuel Moreira / Metie Navajo / Demetra Nikolopoulou / May Odeh / Rawan Odeh / Maximiliam Papadia / Zahra Pourazizi / Behrang Pourhosseini / Loubna Qaffou / Béatrice Rettig / Somayeh Rostampour / Oreste Scalzone / Valentin Schaepelynck / Rudolf di Stefano / Mansur Tayfuri / Vincent + Feria / Mawena Yehouessi / Türkan Yıldız / Groupe Zazlooz / Amina Zoubir / Quentin Zimmermann / Nina Živančević.
Organization in cooperation with:
INTER-ZONES Art & Politique
With the support and host of:
Paris 8 Saint-Denis University and Paris 8 Radio
Noserver Cooperative and P-Node Livestream Server
Khiasma Space and R22 Radio Tout Monde
La Générale Nord-Est