Living Voices/Outloud: Oral History of the Present
June 6, 2018 from noon to midnight at La Générale Nord-Est
14 Avenue Parmentier 75011 Paris (M° Voltaire)
MOVEMENT OF MAY 16 / LA VIE MANIFESTE / R22 RADIO TOUT MONDE / ORESTE SCALZONE I COMPLICI / CHORALE 6 BÉMOLS ET 4 DEMIS / RADIO.GRAPHY / THE FUNAMULIST MAGAZINE / SOLIDARITY WOMEN KOBANÊ COLLECTIVE / PLATFORM FOR TRANSNATIONAL TRANSLOCAL DECOLONIAL FEMINISTS AND QUEERS ALLIANCES (WORKING TITLE) / LGBTQI ARCHIVES COLLECTIVE / TRANSGLOBAL CONSORTIUM FOR POLITICAL STUDIES / MEDFIL / HYBRID PULSE / METAGRAPHS EDITIONS / VINCENT + FERIA / NINA ZIVANCEVIC / DELTANIK / ARNAUD ELFORT / MÉTIE NAVAJO / COLLECTIF BLACK (S) TO THE FUTURE & FRIENDS / AVA SKIN
Living Voices/Outloud: Oral History of the Present is a day of workshop and public radio platform around the history of the movements, at the crossroads of the collective and the personal itineraries, the historian practices at the margin, the narrative arts which leave place to subjectivity, these non-historicized plural histories that do not follow the logic of history with a big H.
2018 celebrates 1968, its police trucks lined up on the edge of the anarchical field of utopias, and its free communes in the occupations of the universities.
Why not leave it there, what is reversed in the resonances, and see what comes up speaks the language of the present?
RADIOPHONIC SESSIONS: INTERVENTIONS AND DISCUSSIONS / READINGS / SOUND PERFORMANCES · Live: http://r22.fr
- Mermaid’s Day · # 5
- Métie Navajo · Chronicles of the Invisible
- Oreste Scalzone i Complici · Anticonference 1968/1978/2018
- Camille Fauroux · Journal of a strike between two movements in Turkey and France
- Alexandra Dols · Journal of the film “Behind the Frontlines: Resistances and Resilience in Palestine”
- Leopold Lambert · Architecture as a colonial (and decolonial) weapon in Palestine
- Maïssoun Zeineddine · Radio.graphic Live
- Naji El Khatib · Leila Elyaakabi · Valentin Schaepelynck · Institutional Analysis and Socio-Analysis of Groups
- Arnaud Elfort · Stories of monuments and vandalism
- Olivier Marboeuf · Vincent + Feria · Archives and decolonial oralities
- Paola Bacchetta · Re-presences of Gloria Anzaldúa
- Saïmir Mile · The May 16th Movement
- Collective · Restitution of thematic workshops
- Quentin Zimmermann · Norah Benarrosh-Orsoni · Mawena Yehouessi · Beyond the Archive: Performance Politics
- Judith Kan · Behrang Pourhosseini · AvA sKin
- Nina Živančević · About Paradise Now
- Deltanik · Sound postcard
- Black (s) to the Future & Friends · Representations of an inescapable fact of existence: Dispersion (s), from the original piece of Fallon Mayanja
Dreaming the Archive · From 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Among the research approaches around the archives in movement of feminist and LGBTQI* struggles and studies from here and there, and transnationalities, translocalities, and decolonialities, which are elaborated differently according to the experiences and the contexts, the genealogies, Dreaming the Archive is a workshop in several steps of interventions and propositions: to state what of these movements becomes an archive at the same time material and subjective, to tell a collective history by the fragment, to circulate practices of archiving and documentation, experimenting and dreaming our pasts to come.
The archival and documentation methodologies from the disciplines of the field have already shown how much each imposed category will happily meet an outside, and that there is not a model that can understand what has existed that we connects.
We want to propose to go to other ways of circulating our stories, other forms of creation, transmission, reception of these. Welcome to all.
Institutional Analysis and Socio-Analysis of Groups · From 15:30 to 17:30
Institutional analysis has been claimed by different and sometimes divergent experiences and authors – from La Borde to educational self-organization, from Guattari to Lapassade.
We start from the hypothesis, debatable and arguable, that institutional analysis can be understood as what happens to collectives, groups and institutions, when they enter into analysis, premeditated, taken collectively or on the occasion of an unexpected event.
This exchange with several voices will question in this sense the political significance of some notions, such as analyzer, subject-group, institute and institute, counter-institution, and their relevance for thinking and acting at present.
2018 · From 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm
Free discussion about the 2018 movement: what are the moments, the places, the words and the images, the intensities of which matter to us, the forms of action invented, what has changed or is repeated, in the course of the social movement of these last months ?
How do we relate to the collective forms that it has generated, to the spaces that have developed, to speaking, to manifestation and to action, at the personal level and since the different situations that have more particularly potentiated the oppositional effects to the order of privatization and repression?
An attempt at inventory and subjective analysis based on some of the stories and interventions of the present participants.
CONSULTATION SPACE: SOUND / AUDIOVISUAL / ONLINE ARCHIVES
Buvette & Kitchen by La Générale Nord-Est
Forward / Share: https://www.facebook.com/events/1719706078125728/